Marijuana Forum  
Welcome to the Marijuana Forum.

You are currently viewing our Marijuana Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most cannabis discussions, Images and access our other features. By joining our Marijuana Forum you will have access to post marijuana questions, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
Join Cannabis Forum Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Marijuana Forum > Marijuana Forums > General Marijuana Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

buy seeds online!

Old 01-01-2011, 06:24 PM

Default how much bud can a plant grow?

how much bud can a plant grow if the plants around 1 -2 ft tall?
Old 01-01-2011, 06:52 PM

Default Re: how much bud can a plant grow?

I start flowering when the plant is 15-18" tall. They are about 30" when they finish and yield about 2oz(dried) per plant. If you have height issues you can tie the plant over to keep the canopy level with the light.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:52 PM

Height and weight aren't really connected.

Your harvest will depend on your growing condtions, ventilation, proper lighting, and the strain. There is no guideline.

Just know that you can maximize the harvest of every plant by giving it the most optimal conditions possible.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvan View Post
Height and weight aren't really connected.

Your harvest will depend on your growing condtions, ventilation, proper lighting, and the strain. There is no guideline.

Just know that you can maximize the harvest of every plant by giving it the most optimal conditions possible.
I agree completely. TLC=better Bud. Just thought height was an issue because they asked about a 1-2 foot plant.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:22 PM

thanks cause am a 1st time grower so am trying to figure out the most i can. and is it true that if you leave the bud on the plant for along time its bad for the plant and the actual nugget itself u leave on the plant?
Old 01-01-2011, 07:34 PM

There is a peak harvest window that lasts about 5 days. After that, the THC begins to break down into CBN, which is what causes that heavy, stupid feeling you get.

The best thing you can do is make sure they're under proper light, I use only hps for flowering, make sure the air exchanges at least 3 times per minute, a fan is about more than cooling, keep temps between 77-80, and try to hit a humidity level of 30-50%. If you're in a place where you're running your home heat right now that could be near impossible on the rh, so don't sweat it.

How about giving me some info on your grow, you know, lighting, strain, feed, growing medium, etc.

Good luck
Old 01-01-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by herb4meds View Post
I agree completely. TLC=better Bud. Just thought height was an issue because they asked about a 1-2 foot plant.
If love was all they needed I'd be living in a tree house at the top of biggest marijuana plant in the world, because I do love my girls. LOL!
Old 01-01-2011, 10:42 PM

honestly i have no idea what kinda weed plant am growing i had a friend give me a seed and he said it was somthing called orange mint chronic? i highly doubt thats real. am growing 2 plants indoors. so far its been growing good in my closet cause my parents live with me. i use a 400 watts light. i water ( sink water ) the plants every day a good amount to keep the fertilizer moist on top and i spray the leaves 1 - 2 times a day. i give them light 4 around 16 hours of light a day. one of the plants is about 5 inches and the others about 8 inches. i have been growing them for about 4 weeks. Any ideas or opinions?
Old 01-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Wastedyouth

i could have 100 apple tree's. Every single one of those apple tree's could be exactly 1m wide and 1m high, They could all be watered at the same time and the same amount with the same thing, all taken care of identically. no 3 tree's will all yeild the same amount of apples. genetics comes into it also. as does enviroment, pests and a million other things.
Old 01-01-2011, 10:59 PM
Muddy

Don't water so often and don't use tap water unless it comes from a well. Let the plants dry out between waterings. Too much water can cause root problems and your plants may begin to wilt. Tape water contains chlorine and that can cause nutrient problems with your plants. You are better off using rain or well water. If you must use tap water let it sit for at least a day before using. The chlorine will settle so don't use it all the way to the bottom. Also be careful about spraying. Under a 400 watt light those drops of water can act like magnifying glasses and burn your leaves.

You should also know what the pH of your soil and water are. A pH meter is a must if you're going to be serious about growing weed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie3 View Post
honestly i have no idea what kinda weed plant am growing i had a friend give me a seed and he said it was somthing called orange mint chronic? i highly doubt thats real. am growing 2 plants indoors. so far its been growing good in my closet cause my parents live with me. i use a 400 watts light. i water ( sink water ) the plants every day a good amount to keep the fertilizer moist on top and i spray the leaves 1 - 2 times a day. i give them light 4 around 16 hours of light a day. one of the plants is about 5 inches and the others about 8 inches. i have been growing them for about 4 weeks. Any ideas or opinions?