Marijuana Forum  
Welcome to the Marijuana Forum.

You are currently viewing our Marijuana Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most cannabis discussions, Images and access our other features. By joining our Marijuana Forum you will have access to post marijuana questions, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
Join Cannabis Forum Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Marijuana Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > Plant Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

buy seeds online!

Old 10-02-2009, 11:58 PM

Question Tiny black dots

My plant just started to get yellow leafs at the bottom I first thought it was a nutrition problem so I got a fertilizer for the leafs and am only watering with regular water. I cut off all the yellow leafs at the bottom and some tips, since the plant is getting bigger and bigger... here a picture of one leaf I found... (attached img)
Any help to what this is, is apreciated...

thx
Attached Images
File Type: jpg leafprob.jpg (76.3 KB, 60 views)
Old 10-11-2009, 09:27 PM

Default Re: Tiny black dots

spider mites
Old 04-09-2010, 05:53 AM

This is one type of leaf disease.Some gardeners use spray to control black spot. For the best results this should be applied after cultural controls, but may be an option if removing all the diseased leaves would leave your plant bare! Always follow the instructions on the spray container. Hold the bottle about 30 centimetres away from the plant and spray enough to coat the leaf, but not cause drips. Treat the plant either early or late in the day, so you don't spray pollen spreading insects like bees. Wait 14 days and then repeat.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:58 AM

looks like spider mites. you should be able to see them moving. they suck the juice outta the cells of the leaf causing that motley effect on the leaf. get neem oil if possible and use it liberally every 2 days for about 2 weeks. neem oil dont kill them straight out it starves them to death. what a way to go! had to cut back and got a really small yield cause of those fuckers. if it aint spider mites i got no idea. lol!

Last edited by bigredmudcrab : 04-11-2010 at 10:03 AM.