Marijuana Forum  
Welcome to the Marijuana Forum.

You are currently viewing our Marijuana Forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most cannabis discussions, Images and access our other features. By joining our Marijuana Forum you will have access to post marijuana questions, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
Join Cannabis Forum Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   Marijuana Forum > Marijuana Forums > General Marijuana Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

buy seeds online!

Old 04-23-2009, 08:22 AM

Default Macujo Method/Hair Testing

Is anyone here familiar with the Macujo method for passing a hair test? More specifically, does anyone have any personal testimonies with using it? I was planning to try it out, even though I really hate the idea of chemically frying my hair. But I'll try anything that doesn't include shaving or bleaching my head.

I've been reading up on it quite a bit and it seems to have generally positive feedback...the only people who seem to fail are chronic smokers who don't stop before the test, or who don't properly follow the method, and I've quit for the last few weeks (except I took a few hits on 420...) and plan to carry that out until the end of May when my test is.

(I was going to post a link to the extensive hair follicle thread on the Grass City forums, with information about the method, but unfortunately I'm not allowed to post links yet.)

Any experiences? Comments? Thoughts?

PS: Sorry that all my threads have been regarding drug testing. I'm just trying to do as much research and gain as much insight as possible. Hearing other people's experiences with it makes me feel better about it.

Try to find a way to spike the senses til everything goes white.
----

With our love, we could save the world, if they only knew. Try to realize it's all within yourself, no one else can make you change. And to see you're really only very small, and life flows on within you and without you.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:14 PM

Default Re: Macujo Method/Hair Testing

I think I can post a link now that I've posted 15 times. Here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1...drug-test.html

That's the macujo/growman method with a bunch of results... Has anyone here used it?

Try to find a way to spike the senses til everything goes white.
----

With our love, we could save the world, if they only knew. Try to realize it's all within yourself, no one else can make you change. And to see you're really only very small, and life flows on within you and without you.